Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vida Guerra

Vida Guerra is one of the hottest celebrities that was missing from your favorite Bikini site. We have been through one long journey which has brought about 50 celebrities to you and over that you also have our sister site Bikini Pleasure to keep you busy. I would recommend Chickipedia for a quick look at the details about the chick and also lot of other related links. I started this blog because I wanted to bring together a lot of celebrity pictures that used to browse on the web. I am looking at some of the larger efforts like chickipedia and I see that they are doing better what I started out to do. While I will be continuing the blogs I am also happy to see that celebrity surfers are getting more and more sites to go to for valuable content. Wikipedia has lost its sheen in their effort to be proper. No links from outside and other such stuff have been a big step back from "By the people, for the people" motto it began with. Then again, there are people who would take advantage of it.

No comments: